GB Yate Outdoor School
Discipline, Respect, Self Defense, Fitness & Friendship.
Welcome to Gracie Barra Yates Outdoor School!
As per the government guidelines we are not having classes inside until confirmed! In the meantime we are going to be holding all of our classes outside.
How to prepare?
- Select the class you would like to attend
- Fill in your information and confirm your booking
- All active members will have been given their own unique membership number – without this you cannot book your classes. (please contact your Coach if you haven’t been sent this, it ay be you need to reactive your membership)
- For the first few weeks to ensure everyone can go to classes please only book into 2 classes maximum.
- Each booking is to secure your place on your own 2m x 2m training mats and your own training dummy!
- If you already have your own mats (4 ideally) then you don’t need to book, you can come down to any of the sessions. However we only have dummies for those who have booked their space.
- If we find that class spaces aren’t booked up then an announcement will be made on Facebook and Instagram the day before, and those have more sessions in their membership can then book more spaces.
- Each session is going to be 45 minutes to give a 15 minute switch over time where the mats will be fully cleaned down and sanitised.