Bullying Stops Here!
Anti-Bullying is one of main messages GB aims to spread with the Future Champions program.
- 1 in 4 students are bullied at school.
- 280,000 students are physically attacked at secondary schools every month
- 77% of all students are bullied either physically, verbally or mentally
- 43% of students fear being bullied in the toilets at school
- 97% of all fights end up happening on the ground, not standing up
*stats taken from GB head office
The events are usually held on a Saturday and last for 1-2 hours. As a school we want to make sure we can help children defend themselves and ‘say NO to bullys’.
Please contact us to find out when the next FREE anti-bullying event is.
If you work with children and would like GB Yate Coaches to come in and give an Anti-bullying assembly and you’re within 5 Km of our school please contact us to book in your FREE anti-bullying presentation.
What are you waiting for?
Contact us now to organise your FREE introduction class.
Jui Jitusu Camps
Every year there will be an opportunity to go on a week intensive summer camp where some of the best black belts and students in the world come together to train and learn.
"A black belt is a white belt that never gave up"
From left to right:
Professor Marcos Barros - GB Springfield, Chicago. Professor Harvey Dines - GB Bath, UK. Professor Salvatore Pace - GB Bath, UK.
Coach António Bustorff-Silva - GB Yate, UK. Professor Asif - GB London. Professor Carlos Lemos Jr. - GB Downers Grove, Chicago.