Anti-BullyingDiscipline. Respect. Self Defense. Fitness & Friendship
Bullying Stops Here!
Anti-Bullying is one of main messages GB aims to spread with the Future Champions program.
- 1 in 4 students are bullied at school.
- 280,000 students are physically attacked at secondary schools every month
- 77% of all students are bullied either physically, verbally or mentally
- 43% of students fear being bullied in the toilets at school
- 97% of all fights end up happening on the ground, not standing up
*stats taken from GB head office
Give your child the tools to feel safe and secure at school at the same time as becoming part of the Gracie Barra family, keeping fit and learning a martial art which can help them focus on and off the mats.
There are three levels of classes for different age groups:
- Little Champions (4-7 years old)
• Juniors (8-12 Years Old)
- Teens (13-17 years old)
- Make sure you arrive at least 10 minutes before your class – all attendees must be on the mats in full GB wear at the exact time of the class
- We aim to have a tidy and clean gym at all points. Ensure you leave your belongings neat within the designated areas, or on the wall hooks.
- Parents are advised to stay with the children to give them confidence initially and to show support.
What are you waiting for?
Contact us now to organise your FREE introduction class.
Jui Jitusu Camps
Every year there will be an opportunity to go on a week intensive summer camp where some of the best black belts and students in the world come together to train and learn.
"A black belt is a white belt that never gave up"
From left to right:
Professor Marcos Barros - GB Springfield, Chicago. Professor Harvey Dines - GB Bath, UK. Professor Salvatore Pace - GB Bath, UK.
Coach António Bustorff-Silva - GB Yate, UK. Professor Asif - GB London. Professor Carlos Lemos Jr. - GB Downers Grove, Chicago.